Saturday, August 16, 2003

Let the time wasting begin

Well, well, well. It looks like I've found yet another way to waste my time (and yours) while sitting in front of a computer. I already have a blog on my main web site, but I've chosen to create one here too, just because I can. Plus, I didn't build this one, so I don't have to worry about adding new features or fixing bugs, like I do on the one I developed.

This web log (blog/journal/diary/newsletter) will be the one where I put lots of small thoughts on big topics, and big thoughts on small topics, and plenty in between -- but nothing too way-out-there controversial. I'm saving those rants for other blogs.

If you want to know about a cool new restaurant I've found, or how many migraine headaches I have each week, or what new tricks my dog has learned, this is the place for it. On the other hand, if you want to know who you should vote for and why, or what sort of unethical hucksters I've come across lately, you'll have to seek out my other blogs.

So, let the time wasting begin!