- Former U.S. president Bill Clinton
- Debt-relief champion and rock star extraordinaire Bono
- His Holiness The Dalai Lama
- The Daily Show host Jon Stewart
- Comic, political scholar/author, radio host Al Franken
That's a pretty well-rounded list, I think. A semi-retired politician, a rock-star who has turned into a global economics leader, one of the most beloved religious figures of all time, one of the most populare entertainers in America (who has also become the main source of news for young adults), and, finally, a man who has evolved from Harvard graduate to Saturday Night Live writer to political scholar and author to wildly successful radio host.
Now, I just hope they all like barbecued ribs.